Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Frederick and Dr. David Muzykewicz believe in a personal approach to patient care. There are no physician assistants. All patients are seen and treated by their surgeon from the initial evaluation all the way through the course of treatment. Not every ailment needs surgery. For many problems, they will take a conservative nonsurgical approach. The treatment options and recommended plan of care are always discussed with the patient’s input. Because we are a small office, we try to provide more individual attention.
Hugh “Bo” Frederick, M.D.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Medical Degree – University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, Texas 1985
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency -Tulane University Medical Center – New Orleans, Louisiana 1990
- Hand Fellowship – Good Samaritan Hospital – Phoenix, Arizona 1991
- Hospital Affiliations – North Central Surgical Center and Baylor University Medical Center
David A. Muzykewicz, M.D.
- Texas Hand and Wrist, PLLC
- Medical Degree – Tufts University School of Medicine – Boston, Massachusetts 2011
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency –University of California San Diego – San Diego, California 2017
- Hand Fellowship – Brown University – Providence, Rhode Island 2018
- Hospital Affiliations – North Central Surgical Center, Presbyterian Dallas Hospital, and Medical City Dallas Hospital
9301 No. Central Expressway, Tower 1, Suite 350 Dallas, TX 75231 Phone: 214-528-4185 Fax: 214-528-3074