Dr. Frederick believes in a personal approach to patient care. There are no physician assistants. All patients are seen and treated by Dr. Frederick from the initial evaluation all the way through the course of treatment. Not every ailment needs surgery. For many problems Dr. Frederick will take a conservative nonsurgical approach. The treatment options and recommended plan of care are always discussed with the patient’s input. Because we are a small office, we try to provide more individual attention.
Hugh “Bo” Frederick, M.D.
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Medical Degree - University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston, Texas 1985
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency -Tulane University Medical Center – New Orleans, Louisiana 1990
- Hand Fellowship – Good Samaritan Hospital – Phoenix, Arizona 1991
- Hospital Affiliations – North Central Surgical Center and Baylor University Medical Center
9301 No. Central Expressway, Tower 1, Suite 350 Dallas, TX 75231 Phone: 214-528-4185 Fax: 214-528-3074